THE DETAILS – The National Professional Fishing League ownership group announced the launch of a new angler-centric tour in March of 2021 — The National Professional Fishing League. The focus is to bring simplicity back to professional bass fishing. One lake, 76 anglers, three days of fishing with the heaviest combined three-day weight winning. The full field will compete on all three days. One in three anglers will get paid at each event.
What To Know
• 76 angler field with $100,000 Winning Payout.
• Six qualifying tournaments, two spring, two summer and two fall.
• No entry fee Championship with $200,000 total purse.
• $20,000 Progressive Angler of the Year winner as well as paid entry fees for the following season.
• Live Streaming coverage on the water. Live in-studio commentator and live weigh-ins
• Trailered weigh-ins; pull right up to the stage showcasing your rig and sponsors.
*Based on 76 Angler Field